- AliExpress has good prices if you are willing to wait
Is it compatible with my wireless network?
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA+)
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE)
- LTE is an umbrella term for 40+ variants
- In general, B4 is most important, if you have it you will usually have LTE across Canada
- But matching more bands gives a better user experience
Q: How many bands must match my new phone?
A: you only need one or two bands to match.
A: For voice calls and 3G data, your phone will only use one band
A: For high speed LTE data, your phone can combine or aggregate multiple bands simultaneously using a technology called CA (carrier aggregation).
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor E. Frankl
A hot bath burns calories, helps control blood sugar and keeps your blood vessels healthy. – Article
My computer is helping fight against COVID-19 and yours can too! 👊
It’s very easy. 🤔 You just install the software, and let it use your computer resources (CPU, GPU, bandwidth). 👨🔬
[ Folding@Home is a distributed computing project for disease research that simulates protein folding, computational drug design, and other types of molecular dynamics. The project uses the idle processing resources of personal computers owned by volunteers who have installed the software on their systems. ] – Wikipedia
The default is for you to be Anonymous. But you can also setup a user name and team to collect points 🤓. my username is jason_wells and “team” is ‘pei_vs_covid-19’ team number is 241872.